Joker’s Bouncy Castles The Annexe At Luckington Gables, Newbury, Frome, BA11 3RQ, United Kingdom. Tel: 07878819115
Bookings are accepted on the basis that the Terms and Conditions of Hire have been read and agreed.
1. It is the Hirer’s responsibility to check the site measurements for the required package, and to ensure that there is adequate space surrounding the play equipment. If sufficient space is not available at the venue site for the package ordered, we reserve the right to remove certain items, at our discretion, for health and safety reasons. However, you will still be charged for them.
2. Please allow 30 minutes before the event for delivery and set up the equipment, and 30 minutes after the event for take down and removal of the equipment.
3. It is the responsibility of the Hirer to ensure easy access to the venue for unloading and loading of equipment. Any restrictions must be reported to us prior to the event. Failure to do so may result in delay to setting up.
4. Please note we use different equipment to secure the castle inside or out, so if you change the location of the party and fail to let us know then we may not be able to set up at the new location
5. At Joker’s we will always strive to be there on time to set up and clear away but cannot be held liable for delay incurred due to circumstances beyond our control (e.g. adverse weather conditions).
6. If the event of adverse weather on the day, such as heavy snow or ice which would be dangerous to travel in, or high winds above the safe operating limit we reserve the right to cancel the booking. In such cases we will return any monies paid in full.
7. If there is any damage, or any lost equipment you will be charged for the damaged or lost equipment.
8. Please do not release our equipment to anyone other than our delivery drivers. If the driver who delivers to you is not the driver who will collect from you, they will inform you and give you a description of the person/people coming to collect to avoid confusion and theft of our equipment.
9. The Hirer must ensure the equipment is supervised at all times by a responsible adult over the age of 18. Joker’s accepts no liability for any damage, accidents or injuries that may occur whilst the equipment is on hire should there not be a responsible adult supervising at the time of the incident.
10. Children’s Bouncy Castle(s) are strictly for children under 1.3 metres in height. Under no circumstances should ADULTS enter on to the Inflatable as this will, in time, result in damage to the Inflatable or injury to the individual(s) / children.
11. No food, drink or chewing gum to be allowed on the Bouncy Castle. If the equipment is collected in a dirty condition, then it will be the hirer’s responsibility to pay the cleaning charges.
12. Alcohol and drugs must not be used on or around the bouncy castle or soft play equipment. Joker’s will not be held liable for any damage, accidents or injury that occurs due to the consumption and effects of alcohol and/or drug use.
13. For hygiene reasons, socks should be worn at all times whilst using the Bouncy Castle(s). All shoes must be removed before entering the equipment.
14. All sharp objects must be removed prior to accessing the Bouncy Castle(s). Any damage caused will result in the hirer being charged for repair or replacement of equipment.
15. Face paint, party poppers, confetti, or silly string should not be used on the bouncy castles.
16. Ensure that numbers on the bouncy castles are limited according to the age and size of children using it.
17. No smoking near the bouncy castles.
18. No animals to be allowed on the bouncy castles.
19. The Hirer is responsible for the safe keeping of the Bouncy Castle(s). You will be charged for theft or any damage caused to it or for any items missing from it on its return. Bouncy Castle(s) being kept overnight must be locked away to avoid theft. Full replacement charge for any missing items will incur. This includes any accessories which accompany the equipment, i.e. blowers, extension leads, mats etc.
20. Full payment is due, in cash, on delivery of the hire package once we have set up and you are happy with everything we have delivered. For occasions such as Christenings when you may not be present on delivery it is the Hirers responsibility to ensure payment is made prior to the date or left to be collected at the venue on delivery. If no payment is made on delivery it may not be possible to proceed with the Hire.
21. It is the responsibility of the hirer to read and understand these Terms and Conditions of Hire before booking with us.
22. The price of goods hired will be as quoted on the web site at the time you confirm the booking.
23. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will restrict our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, neither will any of these terms restrict any of your statutory rights.
£5 Million public liability insurance is held by Joker’s.